Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

On Stats

Nearly 4 pages of scenes and plot outlined. I'm excited to be generating new content, writing down the ideas, and fleshing them out bit by bit.

I have characters:

A'lyora
Mikalov
Soraya
Rayari
Sorengh
Margery
Ian
Inn Keeper
Guards/Soldiers

And here are some goal incentives for me:
Meet my word count goal/benchmark for week 1 - new shoes!
Meet my word count goal/benchmark for week 2 - hot stone massage!
Meet my word count goal/benchmark for week 3 - New desk for office space!
Meet the Nanowrimo goal of 50K works by Nov 30 - ????

Do I set a ridiculous reward like a Burberry bag for the 50K word goal? Get a bag I don't think I can afford at this time? Am I setting that as a grand prize because I think I can't make the goal? Or will I make the goal because I really want that stupid purse?!

No comments:

Post a Comment