Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

And so it begins

I'm 30 minutes away from Midnight (official start) and I really wanted to start writing this afternoon. But it felt like cheating, so I'm restraining myself. I did, however, make more notes and fleshed out my outline a little more. I currently have 19 chapters planned. It doesn't seem like much... but if there's enough material, I may get more chapters out of it.

The amount of support and encouragement I'm already getting for this project is awesome. Some people think it's an impossible task. Others think it's an awesome challenge. And I've heard form other authors embarking on the same challenge. Not only is it nice to know that I'm not doing this alone, it's also nice to actually know some other people who will be going through this with me. Since I'm not confident that my first draft would be readable, I'm not going to share it with anyone until I get a chance to not only finish writing it, but read it once through. I will, however, post excerpts and/or passages that I'm particularly proud of.

Working Title: Phoenix Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment