Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

On Par, Entering Day 5

It looks like I'm staying on track. I fell behind on Friday when I took the night off to go out. I've spent all weekend making up for the 800 words I didn't write on Friday in addition to the 1667 words for each day.

What I learned this weekend: I can write at least 2070 words in a (weekend) day, even in an "uproductive" day.

Confession: I whittled away quite a few hours, both Saturday and Sunday by just puttering around - in real life and on Facebook. It felt very unproductive mainly because I had to force myself to write even if it meant staying up until 5am.

So I'm adding some stretch goals to try to get ahead. I'd rather go out when I'm ahead in my goals. I believe I can truly relax and have fun if I don't have to worry about playing catch-up.

Current word count 6791
Day 4 goal: 6667 words met at 12:30am,  Nov 5.
Day 5 goal: 8333 (official)
Stretch goal: 8500 before Midnight Nov 6

No comments:

Post a Comment